Mentor Training Program
Mentoring is a valuable component of internal talent development programs. They provide the mentee with invaluable insider knowledge for his or her professional development, relevant professional networks and a strong reflective partner for useful feedback. As a mentor, developing someone with your expertise in a targeted manner, passing on valuable know-how and life experience to the next generation, can be perceived as a gift and deeply satisfying - if the necessary structures and processes for successful mentoring have been created and the rules of the game are mastered.
CLP has supported various open mentoring initiatives for young professionals for years. We also assist HR professionals in setting up and implementing so-called partner, tandem or buddy programs in which senior level mentors support ambitious professionals with mentoring. In the process, we have had to experience that the great commitment of all those involved has fizzled out due to a lack of sufficient preparation and knowledge, leaving resignation or, at worst, even frustration behind.
The CLP Academy would like to change this and therefore now exclusively offers a special mentor training to support legal and similar professions in the consulting industry and to train the necessary communication and leadership skills. With supervision, self-reflection and ego management, the necessary charisma and maturity as a mentor is developed. Participants are introduced to the essential aspects of mentoring and are taught a solid process structure.
July - October 2021
- Modul 1: 26.06. – 04.07.2021 in Salzburg (60 hrs.)
- Modul 2: 09/2020 -10/2021 online (10 hrs.)
- Limited number of participants
- Comprehensive training and accompanying materials
- Repeat, practice and bio break guarantee
- Premium quality of the training facility
- CLP certificate
- Coach basic training according to the international quality standards of the International Coachfederation (ICF)
- Quality guarantee of the trainer
- Legal or comparable qualification of the participants
- Certification logo
- network competence
- Application and Mentoring
- Support with ICF certification/credentialing
Our travel assistance will gladly take over the complete organisation for you or support you with special preparations. Just ask at email@example.com (#Travel assistance)
The Training Modules
This general basic training with at least 60 hours of time ensures that the international quality standards in mentoring are met. This training is aimed exclusively at consultants such as lawyers, tax advisors, management consultants and comparable professions, who work predominantly in an analytical and economically oriented manner. It does not claim to be exhaustive, but is instead intended to provide the necessary know-how in a precise and practice-oriented manner to enable the immediate integration of mentoring into the consulting profession - as little as possible, as much as necessary.
The many practical examples are presented in this module in exercise units. The mentoring consists of 5 group lessons and 5 individual lessons, which take place online in teleconferences on an extra-occupational and resource-saving basis.
Your investment for this mentor training program is only 5,000 €.Please note: The price only includes the seminar costs (materials and exercises, tools and licenses, final exam and certificate, seminar room and refreshments during breaks). Accommodation and meals are not included. Information can be requested from our #Travel Assistance.Please also note that the "Better-Together-Programme" is not applicable for this.
All details, advantages and registration requirements can be found in our Legal Coach training brochure alongside with documents, in the info webinar or in a personal conversation.
- You have already made your decision? Then simply register!
- Do you still need some information? Then request an appointment!
- Would you like to participate in the next info webinar? Then subscribe to our newsletter!
- You just want to browse through the brochure quickly? Then browse through via issue.
- Would you like the training brochure and documents? Then download here immediately
Please note that due to the limited number of participants, the order of bookings depends on receipt of payment. If overbooking occurs, you are automatically placed on the waiting list.
Please refer to the conditions of participation in the documents for replacement regulations, reclaims, periods of notice, etc..
Payment can be made by invoice/bank transfer or by credit card/paypal (via eventbrite).