Coach Training Program
Since 2016, CLP has been offering a special coaching training to support legal and similar professions in the consulting industry and to develop the necessary communication, negotiation and leadership skills. With supervision, self-reflection and ego management the necessary charisma and maturity as a consultant personality is developed.
Find out in our blog and interview series how legal coaches work internationally and in German-speaking countries!
While our Legal Coaching training in four modules covers all our knowledge and competence and brings it to you as a premium product, this coaching training "Light" in only 2 modules is just right for you if at least 3 of the 5 points are important for you:
- Interest in professional coaching and personal development
- Optimization of your leadership competence
- Increase your negotiating skills with professional techniques in communication, crisis and change management
- less time and financial resources
- Qualification for our CLP alumni network including JurBiz groups on XING and LinkedIn as well as for the application as CLP instructor
The coaching in module 1 provides the necessary individual support. The training in module 2 includes a basic coaching training according to the international quality standards of ICF, the largest professional association of professional coaches worldwide.
July - September 2020 für 2 Module (70 Std. über 3 Monate)
- Modul 1: 07/2020 - 09/2020 online (10 Std.)
- Modul 2: 05.09. – 13.09.2020 in Salzburg (60 Std.)
- Limited number of participants
- Comprehensive training and accompanying materials
- Repeat, practice and bio break guarantee
- Premium quality of the training facility
- CLP certificate
- Coach basic training according to the international quality standards of the International Coachfederation (ICF)
- Quality guarantee of the trainer
- Legal or comparable qualification of the participants
- Certification logo
- network competence
- Application and Mentoring
- Support with ICF certification/credentialing
Our travel assistance will gladly take over the complete organisation for you or support you with special preparations. Just ask at email@example.com (#Travel assistance)
The Training Modules
Individual coaching accompanies, supports and guarantees successful training. The 10 hours can be recalled face-to-face or online, in blocks or individually.
This general basic training as a professional business coach with at least 60 hours ensures that the international quality standards and basic requirements of the profession coach are met. This training is aimed exclusively at consultants such as lawyers, tax consultants, management consultants and comparable professions who are predominantly analytically and economically oriented. It does not claim to be complete, but should instead impart the necessary know-how in a precise and practice-oriented way in order to be able to integrate coaching into the consulting profession immediately - as little as possible, as much as necessary.
Your investment for this coaching training program is only 5,000 €.
Please note: The price only includes the seminar costs (materials and exercises, tools and licenses, final exam and certificate, seminar room and refreshments during breaks). Accommodation and meals are not included. Information on this can be requested from our #Travel Assistance.
The "Better Together programs" are not applicable for this.
All details, advantages and registration requirements can be found in our training brochure alongside with documents, in the info webinar or in a personal conversation.
- You have already made your decision? Then simply register!
- Do you still need some information? Then request an appointment!
- Would you like to participate in the next info webinar? Then subscribe to our newsletter!
- You just want to browse through the brochure quickly? Then browse through via issue.
- Would you like the training brochure and documents? Then download here immediately
Please note that due to the limited number of participants, the order of bookings depends on receipt of payment. If overbooking occurs, you are automatically placed on the waiting list.
Please refer to the conditions of participation in the documents for replacement regulations, reclaims, periods of notice, etc..
Payment can be made by invoice/bank transfer or by credit card/paypal (via eventbrite).