LEGAL-COACHING (EDUCATION AND TRAINING)
Are you a lawyer, attorney or graduate of a law degree and interested in coaching? Do you have leadership responsibility, are you part of a complex team or do you believe in the potential of your employees? Do you want to gain personal experience with coaching and try out the success of coaching for yourself? Then this is the right place for you and the CLP Academy is your contact.
Find out how coach training becomes a career booster, how it acts as a client magnet in your everyday legal work, how it exploits the potential of your employees and how it makes you personally and professionally mature for a fulfilled working day.
"JurCoach" is the training in legal coaching to become a certified legal coach (new: also for lawyers who has already finished a coach training!). For lawyers and comparable or related professions, the CLP Academy's coach training offers a compressed curriculum at the highest level of international quality standards, tried and tested in practice for day-to-day work as a consultant.
Special coaching trainings for legal professions
Since 2016, CLP has offered special coach training to support legal and similar professions in the consulting industry and to develop the necessary communication, negotiation and leadership skills. With supervision, self-reflection and self management, the necessary charisma and maturity as a consultant personality is developed.
Our training in four modules is exactly the right thing for you, if at least 3 of the 5 points are important for you:
- Personal development through self-reflection, in-depth understanding of your personality and strengths, release of blocking behavioural patterns
- Boosting your leadership skills
- Increasing your negotiating skills with professional techniques in communication, crisis management and change management
- Extension of your legal expertise and portfolio through certified postgraduate coaching
- Qualification for our CLP alumni network and JurBiz groups on XING and LinkedIn as well as for the application as CLP specialist and trainer
The coaching in module 1 provides the necessary individual support, the mentoring in module 4 the perfect implementation of what has been learned in everyday professional life. The training in module 2 comprises a basic coach education according to the international quality standards of ICF, the largest professional association of professional coaches worldwide. The Module 3 as a training in legal coaching is only for lawyers.
The training can also be booked as an in-house seminar. The CLP Academy is the first and only academy to offer a profound training in Legal Coaching according to the quality criteria of the recognized professional associations for coaches; the training is internationally unique in the legal industry!
December 2019 - May 2020 for all 4 modules (100 hours over at least 6 months)
- Module 1: 12/2019-04/2020 individual (10 hours)
- Module 2: 22.02. - 01.03.2020 Presence week in Salzburg (60 hours)
- Module 3: 24.04. - 26.04.2020 Presence days in Berlin (20 hours) (expected)
- Module 4: 05/2020 online (10 hours)
- Limited number of participants
- Comprehensive training and accompanying materials
- Repeat, practice and bio break guarantee
- Premium quality of the training facility
- CLP certificate
- Coach basic training according to the international quality standards of the International Coachfederation (ICF)
- Quality guarantee of the trainer
- Legal or comparable qualification of the participants
- Certification logo
- network competence
- Application and Mentoring
- Support with ICF certification/credentialing
Our travel assistance will gladly take over the complete organisation for you or support you with special preparations. Just ask at firstname.lastname@example.org (#Travel assistance)
The Training Modules
Individual coaching accompanies, supports and guarantees successful training. The 10 hours can be recalled face-to-face or online, in blocks or individually.
This general basic training as a professional business coach with at least 60 hours ensures that the international quality standards and basic requirements of the profession coach are met. This training is aimed exclusively at consultants such as lawyers, tax consultants, management consultants and comparable professions who are predominantly analytically and economically oriented. It does not claim to be complete, but should instead impart the necessary know-how in a precise and practice-oriented way in order to be able to integrate coaching into the consulting profession immediately - as little as possible, as much as necessary.
Of course, any other professional coaching training can replace Module 2 instead. For the development with the special training "Legal Coaching" (module 3), however, the CLP check of the alternative training curriculum is required, which causes extra costs. Please inquire the additional costs by mail to: email@example.com.
The special training in Legal Coaching is absolutely unique and your guarantee for the future. The prerequisite for admission here is that you are a lawyer. In just 10 hours, the implementation of coaching techniques and skills in everyday legal life, their admission requirements, remuneration and marketing are presented. With Legal Coaching you are the hybrid in the industry and combine the best of two professions - the legal industry and the coaching industry.
The many practical examples are complemented in mentoring with exercise coaching in a meaningful and sustainable way and ensure your optimal practical preparation. The mentoring consists of 5 group lessons and 5 individual lessons, which take place online in teleconferences in parallel to work and in a resource-saving manner.
Training options and investment
- Complete training as certified JurCoach (incl. Legal Coaching) at least 6 months for 10,000 € Modules 1, 2, 3, 4
- Certified ICF Business Coach (excluding Legal Coaching for non-lawyers) at least 6 months for 8,000 € Modules 1, 2, 4
- Integrated training as certified JurCoach (incl. Legal Coaching and Check) 6 months for 7,000 € Modules 1, 3, 4
For maximum transparency and predictability, the price includes ALL COSTS on site (materials and exercises, tools and licenses, final exam and certificate, accommodation and meals).
All details, advantages and registration requirements can be found in our training brochure alongside with documents, in the info webinar or in a personal conversation.
- You have already made your decision? Then simply register!
- Do you still need some information? Then request an appointment!
- Would you like to participate in the next info webinar? Then subscribe to our newsletter!
- You just want to browse through the brochure quickly? Then browse through via issue.
- Would you like the training brochure and documents? Then download here immediately
Please note that due to the limited number of participants, the order of bookings depends on receipt of payment. If overbooking occurs, you are automatically placed on the waiting list.
ATTENTION: Save your seat until 09-30-2019!
Please refer to the conditions of participation in the documents for replacement regulations, reclaims, periods of notice, etc..
Payment can be made by invoice/bank transfer or by credit card/paypal (via eventbrite).
Do you know BETTER TOGETHER?
- Buddy program: if your recommendation leads to the registration of two more participants, you can take advantage of a 50% discount.
- CLP partner sponsoring: 50% of a training place will again be sponsored this year
- CLP financing plan: supports your long-term financial planning with a monthly installment payment program
The documents for the BETTER TOGETHER programmes with details, requirements and registration can also be found in the documents.
The training has meanwhile been presented by many media: NJW, Coaching Magazine, Corporate Lawyer, Haufe, Training and Coaching, ManagerSeminars, Soldan Insight, Xing Magazine, LinkedIn Pulse, Corporate Lawyer, TalentRocket, LegalRevolutionary, Anwaltspiegel and many more. So please feel free to visit our NEWS and our PRESS.