From paradigm to paradox - this is how a small virus turns our world upside down:
- Life is finite; statistics are not.
- Self-care is the best charity
- Democracy does not save lives. Governing already
- Home and family count more than faith and religion
- sometimes something life-threatening is vital: social contacts
- for home schooling and home office you don't have to be a system denier
- the shutdown and the crisis are the best personality and leadership assessments
- casual is the new formal: in sweatpants we have regained control over our lives
- Being really angry or really bored is always better than being busy trying to get the 10 best crisis tips from the everyday guru
- Restricting travel does not make us into backwoods; abandoning consumption does not make us into eco
- Goods of daily use are neither cars, nor laptops or mobile phones - system-relevant services are neither hairdressers, brothels nor public transport
- What the toilet paper is for the German is the yeast to the Austrian
- Localization is the trump card of nationalists; globalization a luxury topic for cosmopolitans
- Offline is the new online when both are unlimited and freely accessible: Housework, walks, sports, board games, puzzles and books replace freedom in social media
- No-Goes are the new Nice-to-have: garlic and onions from breakfast instead of bra and tie until dinner
- Online coffee times and after-work beers are cool; corona parties and kitchen meetings are out
- new game new luck: online, the big players play in the same league as the little ones
- outside the comfort zone is the new "inside" of the
Life is beautiful - no one never said it will be easy...
What are your Pearls of Wisdom?