Episode #5: Dr. Kyrill Farbmann
Dr. Kyrill Farbmann is a german lawyer with international background. He is European Compliance Director at McDonald’s. He is based in Brussels, frequently travelling all over Europe, CIS and Northern Africa. Prior to taking his current role, Kyrill has been working as Compliance and Ethics Manager for International Paper, as well as for international law firms Jones Day and Latham and Watkins in the areas of corporate compliance, FCPA and antitrust.
In this Interview we have talked a lot about cultures and intercultural communication.
Main points are:
- What are the main lessons did Kyrill learned during his work experience?
- What role has the understanding of different cultures in work, especially when some work with people from different countries;
- What is the most important rule in communication with people.
- What helps to solve conflicts within different coultures and much more.
Kyrill is a very fascinating and inspiring person with the complex story.
If you want to connect with Kyrill, please follow on LinkedIn.
Here are some questions for your own self-reflection:
1. What skill helpes you in communication with different people?
2. What are the main lessons you learned during your work experience?
3. What are the main events in your life you are profoundly greatful in your life the most and why?
4. What fullfills your life the most?
Read more about Yaryna Oleshchuk here.