CLP is your partner for law firm and career development.
All our speakers are experienced colleagues and specialists in their individual fields. Our CLP consultants are trained to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our pool of speakers is therefore constantly being expanded by further specialists.
We now also work with a large network of experts and cooperation partners specialising in the legal sector. All of them have been tested by us. Each individual is committed to our CLP Quality Policy.
Dr. Geertje Tutschka
CLP- specialist: Leadership / Legal Coaching
"I live for the accompaniment, support and training of my fellow lawyers on their individual path to success."
Dr. Gawrych, Lawyer on Demand: "Dr. Tutschka's impulses have given me a lot of structure and focus on my goal."
- More than 25 years of experience as a lawyer, law firm owner/partner and in-house counsel in Germany, Austria and the USA
- Founder and owner of CLP
- President/President Past of the German chapter of the world's largest professional association of professional coaches
- Delegates in the Round Table Coaching (association of all 17 professional associations for coaches/trainers/mentors/consultants)
- Developer of professional legal coaching training and trainer in legal coaching
- Lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the University Hagen, Germany
- Fully qualified lawyer, studied at University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Doctorate (PhD) University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Attorney at Law, Bar Association Hamm, Germany
- European lawyer, Salzburg Bar Association, Austria
- ICF-Coach, Education "The Coachmakers Training", Rochester, MI, USA and ICF-Certification
- NLP-WingWave Coach, Studies and Training Besser-Siegmund-Institut, Hamburg / SINN, Salzburg, Austria
- Mental trainer (MindScape), training by BodyTalkSystem, Zurich, Switzerland
- Intercultural Trainer, Education at Interchange Institute, Brookline, MA, USA
- DAV-Mentor/ÖRAK-Referentin/Deutscher Juristinnenbund (German Association of Women Lawyers)
- Top 100 coaches in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Top profile on LinkedIn and Xing
- Role Model for Lawyers (BreakingThrough)
- LegalLadies D/ WomenInLaw Ö
- Mother of three teenagers / synesthet
- Long Distance Hiking / Dog Sledding
CLP-Expert: Legal Project Management and Legal Design Thinking
"I speak "legal" and I'm an expert on modern legal expertise beyond §§."
Senior Associate of law firm Taylor Wessing: "The LPM workshop has given me what I have been looking for for a long time - project management tools for legal work!
- Expert for modern lawyer skills beyond §§: Legal Project Management, Client Focus, Tailored Communication, Productivity and Efficiency, Time and Stress Management, Innovation through Legal Design Thinking.
- Certified both as a professional coach (PCC-certified by International Coach Federation) and as an expert for Legal Project Management (LPP-certified by International Institute of Legal Project Management).
- Trained more than 300 lawyers (in law firms and in-house) in Legal Project Management during intensive workshops and individual coaching (as of end of 2018).
- Many years of experience as a practicing lawyer:
- Admitted to the German Bar in 1999,
- 15 years practice in corporate law firms in Germany and Sweden with a focus on managing complex projects (e.g. M&A, IT and privacy),
- Trainer and coach for lawyers since 2014 - I speak “legalese”, in English, German and Swedish.
- University education in, among others, Work Life Pedagogics, Cognitive Psychology, Quality Development and Leadership.
- My approach to training is „Learning and Doing“: experimenting with tools in workshops is equally important as the transfer of knowledge as well as quickly applying the tools in everyday practice, which is supported by coaching.
You are an experienced lawyer, ideally also a trained and certified coach, trainer or instructor, and would like to pass on your know-how to colleagues? Then we should get to know each other!
We are looking for another team assistant for project coordination. Do you enjoy challenges? Then we look forward to hearing from you! Please request our job discription via e-mail.